Digital Product Owner
We at Xcede are partnered with one of the UK's best known travel brands as they plan to launch a brand-new digital customer journey. This role sits within a team focused on delivering several self-service features.
The role is remote friendly with travel to an office only needed at least once per month.
- Acting as a coach/mentor to a relatively junior squad, helping the product lead for this area to guide the rest of the team on best practise.
- Leading a cross functional agile delivery team from ideation through to launch.
- Continually improving their existing digital customer experience with a focus on several self-service features.
- 3+ years' experience working in a digital product role
- A good understanding of the agile software delivery lifecycle
- Experience delivering new customer facing features across web and/or mobile applications.
- Experience dealing with varied and complex groups of stakeholders.
£55k-£65k, 10%-15% Bonus, Private Healthcare, etc