Xcede are delighted to have parternered with a well known Media business to help hire a Digital Product Manager to join their team.
This individual will be working on the customer experience, focusing on the web-based application, and interpreting consumer data to truly undestand the customer's needs, allowing for new features to be developed.
Responsiblites of the role:
- Working in sprints, alongside the UX/UI team and engineers, to make sure new features are developed efficiently, and aligined with stakeholders expectations.
- Managing the Product roadmap, as well as the backlog.
- Working in tandem with the already established data analytics department, in a data driven way to make sure the customers needs are understood, allowing for the roadmap to provide the best outcome for the business.
- Implementing test features (such as A/B test) and using the data to be the spokesperson of the customer.
Experience required for the role:
- 2-4 years experience working as a Product Manager on end-to-end Digital Products.
- Past experience using data, to create data-driven new features or improve current features.
- Experience working together with stakeholders to make sure that the product roadmap is aligned with the wider business goals.
- Working alongside a cross fucntional team of Designers & Engineers to make sure the customer experience is excellent across the board.
- Use of tools such as Jira to allow for the successful running of Agile sprints.
- Past experience working on subscription products is desired but not essential
What the company can offer
- A very competitive salary.
- 33 days holiday per year.
- A great culture to be a part of.
- Internal employee discounts.
- Employee Health Benfits (Gym, GP etc)
- Employee Assitance Programme.
- Competitive pension package.
- Hybrid working.
If you'd like to hear some more about this position, please apply using the button attached, or reach out via email - email@example.com
Please apply as soon as possible as we expect a high volume of applicants for this position.