Digital Marketing Analyst
Up to £55k
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a leading retailer in the UK.
This is a brand new role, reporting into the Head of Digital Analytics!
You will work closely with the marketing team and wider digital functions, supporting with analysis and reporting to drive better decisions across their digital marketing channels.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns through experimentation
- Work closely with data engineering to prioritise a roadmap of data models and automations to satisfy their marketing analytics needs
- Create a framework of periodic analysis and reporting, formulate a way of communicating their marketing performance in a coherent and clear way.
Key skills/experience required:
- Proficiency with SQL (required) and R/Python (nice to have).
- Strong visualisation skills (e.g., PowerBI, Looker, Tableau etc.).
- Experience working in a marketing analytics position ideally within an ecommerce / retail business.
For more information, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com