Xcede are proud to be working with a world leader in the provision of industrial automation products & solutions for the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical & Heavy industries to recruit a Digital Enterprise Solutions Team Lead based from their Runcorn office
Job Role: Digital Enterprise Solutions Team Lead
Salary: £65-70k pa plus car allowance & benefits
As a Digital Enterprise Solutions Team Lead your remit will include:
- Further develop the vision of our 2030 horizon, and align with our team in Tokyo
- Meet customers and have high level discussions with them about their future and the value the business could provide
- Develop new opportunities with the New Business Development Team and sales resources with our country organizations
- Find bindings in the team to further strengthen and expand our footprint
What you will bring to the company:
- Minimum degree qualification in an engineering or process related subject
- You will have a proven track record in a technical solution/consultancy environment
- Have a vision on Digitisation in Industrial environments and a strong network in Industry
- Knowledge and experience with industrial control systems
- In-depth knowledge of industrial cyber security concepts and networking protocols: TCP, UDP, Modbus, OPC, Fieldbus, etc.
What they promise to offer:
- Competitive salary and incentive package, level depending on experience.
- Standard working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm. Flexibility will be required to meet customer and business needs
- Based at Runcorn offices. Some travel may be required from time to time to other UK sites and Regional HQ in the Netherlands.
- Superb benefits including car allowance, company pension contribution up to 12.5% dependent upon criteria, private medical insurance and healthcare scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with increments based on length of service