Xcede are proud to be working with a world leader in the provision of industrial automation products & solutions for the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical & Heavy industries to recruit a Digital Enterprise Solutions Engineer based from their Runcorn office
Job Role: Digital Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Salary: £45k pa plus car allowance & benefits
As a Digital Enterprise Solutions Engineer your remit will include:
- Support the company historian, Alarm and Safety Management products
- Network configuration
- Configure ePO and WSUS services for Yokogawa systems
- Managed Services System survey/installation and operational support
- Delivery and Support of BRS systems
- NHCS delivery and support
- Develop understanding of IDS and other OT network monitoring tools
What you will bring to the company:
- Minimum degree qualification in an engineering or process related subject
- Experience in a similar role within the Industrial Automation environment
- Knowledge and experience with industrial control systems
- In-depth knowledge of industrial networking protocols: TCP, UDP, Modbus, OPC, Fieldbus, etc.
- Good understanding of industrial cyber security concepts
- Understanding of the relational databases such as SQL and their relevant applications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills across multiple IT disciplines
What they promise to offer:
- Competitive salary and incentive package, level depending on experience.
- Standard working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm. Flexibility will be required to meet customer and business needs
- Based at Runcorn offices. Some travel may be required from time to time to other UK sites and Regional HQ in the Netherlands.
- Superb benefits including car allowance, company pension contribution up to 12.5% dependent upon criteria, private medical insurance and healthcare scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with increments based on length of service