Kensington and Chelsea, London
£30000.00 - £40000 per annum + 10% bonus
5 months ago
You will be joining a team of 6 creatives and help cement their name in the skin care and cosmetics industry. The ideal candidate will have strong digital design experience working across web, email and social platforms and have a digital portfolio showcasing excellent layout, art direction and typography skills.
The day to day:
This role will have a broad range of responsibilities and work on from BAU to working on projects from brand campaigns, web design, banners, emails, social content, editorial content, product launches, gifs, seasonal launches and much more.
Working collaboratively with different departments such as copy and marketing teams to create channel content and work closely with the in-house photographer and retoucher too.
- 4+ years' experience in the design industry
- Design experience working within luxury, fashion, cosmetics or lifestyle sectors. You could also have agency experience and work with clients in these industries
- Experienced with the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Able to work towards tight deadlines
- Video editing experience is a bonus