City of London, London
3 months ago
We are currently working with a digital creative agency that design engaging websites for clients within the luxury, fashion and lifestyle sector. Based in Central London.
Due to growth they are hiring a Digital Designer with very good attention to detail and an interest in fashion.
Ideally this role would suit a designer currently working a well-known retail brand or agency environment.
As a Designer, you will be required to complete full commerce site redesign from start to finish. This will include being able to deliver sitemaps, wireframes, designs and prototypes. The day to day will be business as usual, site maintenance tasks for a wide range of clients within the luxury, fashion and lifestyle sector.
You will also presenting your ideas and designs confidently and clearly to clients thought out the design process.
The agency are picking up some exciting clients at the moment so it's a great opportunity to join and make your mark. This is a small ambitious agency so the new digital designer will have the chance to grow and shape the agency with the team.
* A good eye for detail and interest in fashion
* A portfolio showcasing your most recent projects and attention to detail
* 3+ years of digital design experience
* Ideally have experience working for a well-known brand or work in an agency environment.
* Solid understanding of UI/UX
* Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Design tool experience with Sketch, Invision, Keynote, After Effects (bonus)