£40000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
The company work across a wide range of brands and are on the lookout for a Digital Designer to help form the creative direction and user experiences of all of the digital products. You will help the brand transform the industry which they lead!
* You will work on UI/UX best practices and maintain the current design standards
* To design and create digital concepts, take these concepts from initial stage to actual artwork
* Be briefed on projects and attend meetings
* To come up with design solutions from briefs, using the UI technologies and implementing to company standards
* To help with the documenting and planning of user journeys and content plans
* Creative and update new and existing website and product interfaces
* Be part of a growing team and share your knowledge with junior members
* Work in agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban) within the team, making sure agile principles are met.
* Attend training and development programs as and when required
You will need:
* Experience working as a Digital Designer either in an agency or for a major brand
* Strong UI skills and good knowledge of UX
* Experience presenting, communication and providing design solutions
* Advanced experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
* Working knowledge of Sketch, Keynote/PowerPoint,Axure
* A good understanding of all aspects of digital design.
In this role you can expect a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement, along wide a wide range of benefits!