East London, London
5 months ago
Working in a team of 6, you will be the first point of contact for their website clients, providing real-time responses to all incoming requests via phone or email. You will have a solid CMS understanding, providing expertise and recommendations to the agencies website clients.
- Providing unparalleled customer service to client communications
- Prioritise requests and meet SLA response times
- Provide resolution to both technical and CMS client issue
- Be an effective liaison between internal and external partners.
- Previous experience managing website and communications tools
- A strong CMS understanding (Umbraco & Wordpress in particular)
- Basic HTML understanding
- Knowledge of SEO and analytics tools are beneficial
Keywords - Content Manager, Digital Content Manager, Digital Consultancy, Digital Agency, CMS, Umbraco, Wordpress, Digital Support, Creative Consultancy, Content, Website