4 months ago
The agency offer a fully integrated approach and offer services across digital, advertising, social, content, branding, data and much more. They have been around for over 15 years and work with great brands such as Shell, Dominos, Easyjet and o2 amongst others.
As a Digital Art Director you will be required to manage the creative design output for a number of digital projects across websites, app, motion, digital advertising and other interactive experiences.
You will be the go to person in the digital department and play an important role to contribute on projects from conception to final polished digital work. The projects will range from responsive website design, apps, motion content, online advertising, games and other interface designs.
You will have an agency background with experience working with well known brands. You will be passionate about what you do and care about making great UI that looks great and works.
To be considered for this role you will need
- Experience working across UI, apps and responsive design
- A portfolio showcasing projects from start to final output.
- Good typography skills
- Appreciation of UX
- Skilled in After Effects, Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Understanding of HTML5/CSS/JS would be a bonus
- Any experience in 3D modelling and animation would be a bonus too.