Xcede has a very exciting opportunity for a Digital & IT Project Manager in London, England at one of Europe's largest Natural Gas Companies. They're are the leading integrated energy companies with activities in exploration, production, transport, and marketing of oil and natural gas.
The DIT Project Manager has an important role in the digital transformation, supporting the Energy Transition of the company.
The DIT Project Manager will assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility, contribute in the designing of new solutions and transforming the existing portfolio of live applications into a cloud native architecture.
- +3 years experience as Project Manager in an IT focused environment
- Experience in the energy sector in general and on trading and market
- University degree with emphasis on Computer Science or Mathematics/Statistics
- Knowledge of Microservices, Cloud architecture and Domain driven designs
- Experience with project management software tools
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus