Up to £200 per day
Duration: 2-3 Months
Digital analyst experience in Adobe Analytics required for a client of ours based in London
- Understanding key performance metrics, be able to interpret and analyse trends, and ultimately make effective recommendations for innovation and development based on data.
- Design, maintain and own key KPI reports for daily, weekly and monthly reporting. Ensuring data is validated.
- Identify analytical requirements across the organisation, and deliver tailored analytical solutions to help drive business KPIs.
- Help drive core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute m/v tests that drive improvements to UX.
- Provide measurement and reporting on digital marketing campaign activity and where required, conduct ad-hoc analysis to troubleshoot campaign performance issues.
- Scoping & overseeing technical tag implementations, trafficking URLs, and parameters to ensure campaigns and events are properly tracked.
- Improve efficiencies and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis.
- Work closely with the local market strategists & agencies to focus on activating insights in the market, by informing different areas like Strategy, Creative, Content, Social, CRM, UX & Media.
- Works together with experience strategy, media agencies and other disciplines to orchestrate the customer journey channel agnostically.
- 2+ years' proven experience in web analytics or analytics at an agency with a track record in doing data-driven marketing projects over the last years.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Analytics package.
- Broad understanding of areas like: web analytics (Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics), Google Tag Manager, personalization, social listening, SEO Tools, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing
- Independent and truly channel agnostic thinker, who knows our business very well across the different silos of creative, media, CRM, social, ux and others, to be able to connect the dots and truly think customer journey centric.
- Ideally already hands-on experiences in working with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, PowerBI or IBM Cognos.