Xcede has partnered up with an exciting, next-generation non-profit organization that uses and created innovative technologies on a global scale and they're currently seeking a qualified DevOps Team Lead for a fully remote opportunity!
Key Functions and Responsibilities
As a DevOps Team Lead, you coordinate the work that the DevOps engineering team needs to do and actively involved in cross-team projects that involve development.
You set up, test, and maintain the infrastructure of tools that are used to support software development and launch, whilst optimizing the flow of work from build to release.
- +4 years of experience as a hands-on DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Kubernetes container orchestration (preference for using K8s within AWS ecosystem)
- Experience leading/mentoring a team
- Experience in these technologies will be anadvantage: Terraform, Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana, and Github Actions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Fluent in English (both speaking & writing)