My client is one of the world's leading logistic companies, offering highly specialised solutions for major industries globally. They can boast having a worldwide impact with over 400,000 active customers and offices in 100+ countries - it never gets boring here!
In this role your responsibilities will include operating their Global Container Platform based on Kubernetes, refining the platform and its virtual infrastructure, as well as working with their public or private cloud. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in consulting their global development teams in the integration and operation of container-based B2B applications and working cross-functionally with further IT-Infrastructure and Global Architecture Teams.
- Strong expertise in Linux (RHEL) as well as Container Platforms, preferably Red Hat OpenShift
- Practical experiences in the area of VMware vSphere or Public Cloud providers would be beneficial.
- Openness for new developments as well as the expertise how support an implementation process efficiently.
- Good communication skills as well as structured, self-contained and collaborative working style.
- Strong interest in automation and infrastructure-as-code.
- A modern office in the city centre directly adjacent to the Elbe
- Autonomy and scope to set your own working patterns
- Flexibility around hybrid-remote work
- Tailored career path with fast-tracked progression opportunities
- Subsidized public transport ticket, supplementary health insurance, a company pension, lots of work-life balance offerings and more
This is a role of the upmost importance and welcomes applications imminently!