12 MONTH CONTRACT - DEVOPS ENGINEER - FULLY REMOTE
Looking for a new contract opportunity with extensions?
Seeking more responsibility in your next role?
Do you want to be in a fully remote working environment?
My client is one of the largest utility companies in Europe, looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the team. This is a 12-Month contract with the likelihood if an extension, fully remote role, with competitive rates.
We are looking for a CI/CD engineers Developer Experience to strengthen our CI/CD team. We are looking for experienced people in this domain with a drive to innovate, continuously improve, automate and actively engage with the DevOps team and to improve and simplify their development workflows to maximise their productivity
Working experience with:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, Life Cycle Management, Release & Version Management
- CI/CD platforms, tools and familiar with cloud native development
- DevOps of managed services
- Container orchestration via Kubernetes
- Agile development, Scrum
- Pipeline development for different technology stacks
- Experience / solid understanding of:
- GitOps way of working
- A broad spectrum of CI/CD tools / platform, such as Jenkins, Gitlab, Github and ArgoCD & other related open source tools in the development of services
- Programming/Scripting languages like Java, Python, Bash
- LDAP integration & RBAC
- Linux environment (preferably Redhat/RHEL)
If this sounds like you apply now!