I am now partnered with Europe's market leading online pet supplies retailer, currently present in over 30 countries, with over 8 million active customers.
My client believes e-commerce to be the sales model of the future and has quickly become one of the fastest developing areas of business. Therefore are now in search of an experienced DevOps Engineers to join their Platform & Consulting team in Madrid.
If you identify as someone with passion for automation, are excited about becoming a part of the company's success story and want to seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- Infrastructure-as-Code - Terraform, Ansible, AWS (IAM, EC2, RDS, VPC, API Gateway, Lambda, S3, CloudFront)
- Containers - Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Helm
- CI/CD - Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins (Pipeline DSL), Artifactory, SonarQube
- In-house DevOps tooling (Python, Rust)
- Monitoring Platforms: ELK, Influx/Grafana, Sensu/Prometheus
- Databases: Postgres
- SSO: Keycloak
What do you bring?
- Willingness to drive DevOps mindset in the company
- Support dev teams in systems related tasks (Monitoring, CI/CD, generally our tech stack)
- Coach teams about DevOps tools, methodologies and procedures
- Support operations of critical services
- Proficiency in English language
The Company offers excellent benefit package, flexible working hours, above average amount of annual leave, employee discount and you will be working alongisde highly skilled and motivated international and intercultural team!