Development Engineer - Automotive - Czech Republic
- Draft, design, analyse and develop state of the art boosting concepts.
- Contribute to the group's projects with key technical analytical skills such as aerodynamics, rotor - dynamics, thermo-mechanical analysis, turbocharger matching/performance simulation, etc.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of turbochargers and internal combustion engines.
- Responsible for the identification, evaluation and development of new turbocharger technology.
- Plan and lead the program that validates (or invalidates) the feasibility of the project concept, including the design, analysis and optimization, prototype procurement, testing and development of the concept.
- Work with customers, both external and internal, establish solid roadmaps to transition the project to production engineering.
- Provide ad hoc support and technical expertise to other Electric boosting projects.
- Master Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, or System Engineering.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.