£450.00 - £550.00 per day
6 months ago
* Automation Developer will be responsible for writing scripts to automate testing and create tools to facilitate effective testing of software designed and developed to process large data sets for data mining, anomaly detection, machine learning, and business intelligence.
* You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues.
* You can identify weak spots in the code base and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems.
* You establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders.
* You have exceptional analytical skills and are able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions.
* You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
* You are a team player.
* You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment.
* You manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing.
* You collaborate with colleagues globally in a cross functional team in to build customer-centric products.
* Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
* B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
* 3+ years of experience in building automated tests to test UI and Web Services using JAVA or similar programming language
* Experience leveraging test driven development technics
* 2+ years working with NoSQL and relational databases
* Comfort with Agile operating models
* Working knowledge of Java script and frameworks and tools such as a Jasmine and Protractor is a plus.
* Good understanding of object-oriented concepts, algorithms and data structures
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
* Familiar with application development and test automation best practices
* Working experience with GitLab or similar version control tools
* Experience with modern frameworks and technologies (e.g. Springboot, Kafka, MongoDB, Docker, AWS)
* Experience in Financial Services or Financial Technology