West End, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
3 months ago
As a Design Manager you will be leading a talented team of Designers of all experiences and be responsible for dealing with stakeholders so experience in this area is a must.
You will be managing a 4 designers who are a mix of mid-senior levels. The purpose of this role is to help the team go forward, build on peoples skill sets and identifying people strengths or weaknesses.
They are looking for somebody that has drive, determination and a hunger to do the job
* Manage a small team of designers
* Liaising with stakeholders across the business, get briefed on roles and explaining that back to your team
* Mentor, managing, coach and provide 1 to 1's with the creative team
* Work closely with the studio coordinator's to ensure the departments workload is managed efficiently.
* Conduct workshops and share knowledge to increase awareness and skill set for your creative team