£60000 - £100000 per annum + Amazing additional benefits
About The Artificial Intelligence Company
This industry-leading recognition company has an outstanding opportunity for an accomplished Research Scientist to join their elite team of AI, Deep Learning and Computer Vision experts. They are an award-winning tech company whose numbers have more than tripled in the last couple of years and who own the world's leading recognition platform, conducting cutting-edge research in the fields of facial, body and object recognition.
Whilst their HQ is based in Tel Aviv, Israel, as a Research Scientist you will be joining their hyper-growth R&D centre based in Belfast.
About The Deep Learning Research Scientist Role
As a Research Scientist, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established research environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Research Scientist:
- Creating and deploying cutting-edge object recognition and tracking algorithms
- Working collaboratively with a team of highly-adept and talented individuals with specialist knowledge across Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Visual Recognition, Target Estimation, Tracking etc.
- Staying up to speed with the latest research in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Signal Processing, Target Estimation/Tracking etc., - Driving complex algorithm development within a dedicated research context and deploying in a commercial setting
About The Successful Deep Learning Research Scientist
If you are currently in a Computer Vision Scientist or Deep Learning Researcher role this could be the ideal next step in your career within an exciting, disruptive tech company.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Research Scientist:
- PhD in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Target Estimation, Computer Vision etc. with strong publication record
- Strong commercial experience of algorithm deployment for multi-object tracking
- Good coding skills (Python / C++)
- Experience in algorithm implementation and acceleration (GPU / FPGA)
The successful Research Scientist will be offered a highly competitive salary paying £60,000-£100,000 depending on experience, along with excellent company benefits, including assistance with relocation, free meals, gym membership and equity options!