SQL, SAS, Customer Insights, Segmentations, Stakeholder management, Finance services, Excel, VBA, R, Python, ML, Machine Learning.
Great opportunity to join this leading financial services company based in London to work with their leading customer analytics team.
You will need to have a strong background in analysis and delivering commercial Insights to senior stakeholders.
- Identifying performance trends, customer behaviours, commercial opportunities and risks through the application of quantitative analytical skills.
- Undertaking this analysis to maximise product performance, support product plans and drive key strategic initiatives with support from senior analytics colleagues.
- Contributing to the design, test and build of complex information to identify causal links between customer behaviour, business opportunities and performance.
- Demonstrating an innovative approach to data-based problem-solving.
- Taking part in initiatives to improve the accuracy, availability, granularity and coverage of our data, and those that implement new data management and manipulation tools.
- Communicating the findings of the analysis in meetings with senior stakeholders and in visually-compelling reports or presentations.
- Extensive Analytic experience preferably within financial services products/segments, digital or Telco with experience in creating business models, both financial and consumer behaviour.
- Experience in using innovative customer analysis to identify commercial opportunities.
- Experience of programming in SQL essential.
- Experience of statistical analysis techniques.
- Practical knowledge of data warehouse and MI environments and practices.
- Practical experience of creating customer segmentation models, and running customer targeting.
- Additional computer languages (e.g. SAS, R, Python) are desirable.
Please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.