10 months ago
This is brilliant opportunity for a marketing focused data scientist / data analyst to work for a high-growth and well funding technology SME/start-up. The company has received significant funding from some of Europe's leading VC's, and is recognised as one of the Europe's fastest growing companies.
You will be joining a 13 people data function, led by a very experienced data director.
Within this role you will be responsible for analysing and optimising marketing activity, from acquisition through to retention. Your work will have a huge impact on a wide range of marketing activities such as segmentation, personalisation, attribution, bidding automation, marketing measurements and more.
What do you need?
- Strong marketing analytics experience
- Experience with attribution modelling and/or channel optimisation (PPC, SEO, ect)
- Experience working for a tech / online platform is desirable
- A/B testing experience is desirable
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience using either R or Python
- Maths/Engineering/Physics/Economics/Statistics degree
Please reach out for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 301 9916