City of London, London
£40000 - £70000 per annum
You'll be working to build complex dynamic pricing models and make use of massive amounts for customer modelling. If you're looking for a step-up with an established company, this could be a great fit.
- 1+ years commercial data science experience
- Proficiency in Python
- Strong understanding of machine learning
- Ability to work with people across the business to bring projects to completion
- Pricing experience is highly desirable
- MSc/PhD in a related quantitative field
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/