£50000 - £65000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus, etc.
The Data Science unit engages with a number of different teams and stakeholders in the business, leading a huge variety of work. With circa 80,000 product lines across their entire catalogue and the need to ship to over 225 countries, automating and optimising this process through machine learning will have a huge impact.
- MSc or PhD in a statistical / related degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Experience working in a marketing / digital / consumer led environment
- Programming language: Python, Scala, R, C/C++, Java
- Strong SQL
- Good machine learning experience
- Distributed systems experience - Spark / Hadoop
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist opportunities please contact Niall Wharton on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/