£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
* Online Payment Service Company
* A top 3 company globally in their field.
* Predictive Modelling and Machine learning applied to customer data are the key skills.
* Excellent Data Science team (approaching 10 members in total).
* Use all available data, undertaking data discovery and exploration to identify opportunities, develop strategies and techniques to improve results for Worldpay and our customers
* Leverage state-of-the-art big data tools and techniques to drive improved decisions
* Develop and/or implement various types of models and processes such as machine learning to make optimised decisions in real-time, integrating these into business processes with a targeted result of increasing revenue
* Look beyond the numbers and identify key insights that would inform decision-making relating to product improvements, new product development and potential to drive new income streams through better use of available data
* Build models of customer, industry and transaction behaviour
* Develop tools for complex statistical analysis of customer data, using R, MATLAB, Python or a similar statistical package
Develop models to monitor usage of products and services searching for irregular activity
* Academically strong, with an advanced degree/PhD/ MSc in a strong quantitative discipline such Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or Chemistry
* Experience with Predictive Analytics and Advanced Analytics
* Strong programming ability with either Python, R, Scala, Java or Matlab in a data science context (either creating propensity models, segmentations or solving complex problems using optimizations techniques)
* Very good SQL / HiveQL skills
* Good ability to interpret complex business requirements, translate into analytical problems and deliver high value outputs
* Practical experience designing and conducting A-B Testing procedures
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist opportunities please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/