£50000 - £70000 per annum
- Prior commercial data science experience
- Strong Python skills and experience with it's associate ML libraries
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- A background in insurance would be useful, but not essential
- MSc/PhD in Data Science, Machine Learning or a related quantitative field
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/