City of London, London
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
It's also worth noting that they've been relatively unaffected by COVID as a business and are able to interview, hire and on-board fully remotely.
- Commercial Data Science experience
- Proficiency in Python and it's associated ML libraries
- Ability to build regression and classification models
- MSc/PhD in a quantitative field
- Prior insurance experience would be beneficial, but definitely isn't essential
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/