Data Scientist - AdTech (ML & Reinforcement Learning)
Xcede's Data Science & Engineering team are working with a well-funded, high growth start-up who build real-time solutions for the AdTech industry on a new Data Science role in their team. If you're interested in some of the most difficult problems (high load, low latency solutions) in the field and developing your skills with the latest big data technologies, this would be the ideal position for you.
With an excellent existing Data Science team in place (including a founding team well regarded for their Machine Learning work in academic circles), they're looking for another Data Scientist to come on board to handle the huge amount of work that they have on and help mentor junior Data Scientists.
- Lead Data Science projects and build ML algorithms at the core of the company's product.
- Work alongside the commercial team members to understand relevant cases/requirements.
- Work alongside the Data Engineering team to production/deploy algorithms.
- Be an advocate for the latest technologies & useful methodologies.
- Occasionally speak at events / raise awareness of the work being completed through academic publishing and patents.
- A relevant PhD / MSc in Computer Science, Maths, Stats or a related area.
- Excellent Python skills
- Previous commercial usage of Spark ideally
- Previous commercial experience working in an AWS environment (or similar)
Previous work with Reinforcement learning and (/or) Deep Learning.
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist or Data Engineer positions, please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908.