£60000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Xcede's Data Science recruitment team have partnered with a very exciting InsureTech firm who are looking to add to their pre-existing Data Science unit In London. With their unique technology platform they enable a better, more cost-effective process for underwriters, various insurance channels, and crucially, their customers!
The chosen candidate will have a blend of experience that reflects the strengths of the other members within the Data Science & Data Engineering unit there;
- Working experience within underwriting companies (or a strong knowledge of this area due to previous academic studies)
- Significant modelling and machine learning experience
- Strong engineering skills, ideally demonstrated through previous data pipeline and/or productionisation work.
In return, the chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work with a highly talented data science and data engineering function. It's a great chance to apply existing domain knowledge & technical ability in a more innovative (fast paced) area of the insurance sector!
- MSc/PhD in Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science (or a similarly related area)
- Expert knowledge of relevant statistical and machine learning methods for projects within the underwriting / insurance space (ideally motor insurance).
- Strong Python skills.
- Strong data / machine learning engineer skills.
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer or Data Engineer positions, please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908