City of London, London
£60000 - £100000 per annum
Very competitive package and the chance to work at the forefront of practical computer vision, this is a very exciting role for anyone with interest in this field.
- 2+ years experience in commercial computer vision roles
- Expert knowledge of computer vision (SLAM, 32d/3D image processing etc.)
- Strong grasp of modern machine learning techniques, particularly deep learning
- Proficiency in Python and relevant libraries, ability to productionise
- MSc/PhD in a related quantitative discipline
- Publications in relevant computer vision journals (highly desirable)
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/