£50000 - £70000 per annum
This leading marketing and media analytics consultancy has a phenomenal opportunity for a talented Data Scientist to join their award-winning Effectiveness team and work with global advertisers to maximise return on marketing spend. In this role, you would have the chance to work on a variety of projects and see the direct business value of the analytical models you build.
The Data Scientist Role
Coming in as a Data Scientist, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your technical and client-facing skill sets in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Working on projects ranging from optimal advertising budget allocators and ad bidding algorithms to product recommendation engines
- Designing and developing analytical models
- Delving into the data on a granular level to draw insights
- Relating actionable insights to clients and stakeholders
The Successful Data Scientist
If you are currently working as a Data Scientist in the marketing or media industry, this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within one of the UK's leading marketing companies and best data science teams.
Desired Skills and Background of the Data Scientist:
- Academic background in Machine Learning / Statistics / Mathematics / Data Science / Physics / Engineering
- Experience working in the marketing / media industry
- Proficient in Python or R, experience in SQL
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary paying between £50,000 and £70,000 depending on experience, alongside excellent company benefits.