Data Scientist - Consulting
£45,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Hybrid working - typical pattern would be 3 days in the office
Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Python, SQL, Jupyter notebooks, Computer Science, Statistics, Data pipelines, Deep Learning, ML Ops, Docker, Kubernetes, Retail, Consulting
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a start-up R&D consulting company who work predominantly with Retail clients.
They are currently harnessing data science approaches and state of the art machine learning techniques to provide end to end solutions for their clients.
You will work on a diverse range of projects across a huge range of predictive capabilities, researching new approaches to push the boundaries of what is possible. You will also get the opportunity to lead on projects with key clients, utilising Data Science and ML Ops solutions.
Key skills/experience required:
- Passionate about owning projects
- Strong ML skills (PyTorch proficiency preferred)
- Strong Python programming skills
- Exposure to the deployment of Machine Learning models in production and general knowledge of DataOps and MLOps concepts and tools (including Docker, Airflow and DBT)
- Capacity to understand business objectives and integrate them in a technical development strategy
- Quantitative mindset
- Capacity to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Capacity to work collaboratively
- 1-3 years working as a Data Scientists within an industry setting is preferred
- Excellent educational background is nice to have
For more information, please send an up to date CV to Nathan.email@example.com