City of London, London
£50000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Xcede's Data Science team are working with a leading and immediately recognisable financial services firm in the City. This particular team cover everything from fraud/anti-money laundering work to sophisticated predictive analytics making use of enormous data sets and working with the most recent, cutting-edge technology available. The team are currently 10 scientists strong with major growth plans for 2019
Very strong package available alongside fantastic career progression, this is a career changing role.
- 2+ years commercial data science experience
- Advanced machine learning skills
- Python proficiency
- MSc/PhD in a highly quantitative field
- (Highly desirable) Professional experience with Spark
- (Desirable) Familiarity with Big Data ecosystems and associated technologies
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/