Data Scientist - Client Facing
£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a well-known Digital marketing and transformation agency, part of a larger multinational group.
This is an agency end to end role, from speaking to stakeholders to identify key issues to providing solutions based on the entire project lifecycle. You will also get a chance to take models into production and add features as the complexity of work increases. Some of the projects being worked on involve: Customer segmentation, propensity modelling, logistical disruptions, forecasting and a few other with clients from the automotive, insurance, healthcare and retail industry.
The team is lead by a greatly experienced experienced scientist with some Data analysts based oversees, you will get the chance to act as a lead for those remote team members, alongside bringing best practices to the business.
Key skills/experience required:
- Hands on experience building Data Science models.
- Hands on experience Deploying ML models.
- Experience developing cloud-based ML services using cloud providers (preferably AWS).
- Ability to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience with BI Dashboard and reporting.
- Good knowledge in analytical tools, data sources and methods - specifically around marketing and consumer data e.g. Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of predictive modelling solutions in CRM marketing.
- Strong experience in Python/R in a Linux environment highly desirable.
- Advanced levels of knowledge in SQL and Excel.
- Knowledge of different marketing channels (particularly media, CRM and social) and the applications of data within them.
For more information, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Python, R, Computer Science, Statistics, Data pipelines, SQL, Regression, XGBoost, Random Forest, Decision Trees, Predictive modelling, Insurance, ML Ops, Machine Learning, CI/CD, PyData, AWS