City of London, London
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract, but a well compensated one offering fantastic exposure to cutting-edge projects and a very talented team to learn from.
- At least 1 year in similar data science roles,ideally
- Ability to write high-quality Python code
- Strong understanding of modern ML techniques
- MSc/PhD in a quantitative field
- (Desirable) Commercial computer vision experience
- (Desirable) Scala and data visualisation skills
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/