Xcede's Data Science team are working with a recognisable media/broadcasting brand in Central London. They're undertaking a new project in the area of contextualised advertising and looking for a talented data scientist to join the team.
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract, but a well compensated one offering fantastic exposure to cutting-edge projects and a very talented team to learn from.
- At least 1 year in similar data science roles, ideally.
- Ability to write high-quality Python code.
- Strong understanding of modern ML techniques.
- MSc/PhD in a quantitative field.
- Commercial computer vision experience.
- Scala and data visualisation skills.
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/.