£50000 - £90000 per annum + Amazing additional benefits
3 months ago
This disruptive AI-driven authentication platform company has a phenomenal opportunity for a talented Data Scientist to join the team just before it goes through its Series B funding (following an incredible $35M of Series A funding in 2017). Through a combination of biometric, behavioural, geo-location and identity data analysis with patented Machine Learning, this high-growth AI startup is now looking for an exceptional research-driven Data Scientist to help build the in-house Machine Learning capabilities.
The Data Scientist Role
Coming in as a Data Scientist, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your technical skills in a hands-on, fast-paced startup environment.
* Researching, designing and developing machine learning models for analysis of behavioural and biometric data
* Writing production-ready code and taking the machine learning models through to production
* Keeping abreast of most ground-breaking researching within the field, creating whitepapers and then submitting patents based on findings
The Successful Data Scientist
If you are currently working as a Data Scientist, Research Scientist or if you have graduated from a PhD or strong MSc with some commercial experience to boot, this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within an exciting tech startup set to grow rapidly over the coming months and years.
Desired Skills and Background of the Data Scientist:
* PhD/MSc background in Machine Learning / Statistics / Mathematics / Physics / Quantitative-driven degree
* Advanced knowledge of Bayesian statistics / LSTM models / Probability theory / Signal Processing / Time Series Analysis etc.
* Expertise in Python, ideally exposure to Spark and Scala
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary paying between £50,000 and £90,000 depending on experience, alongside excellent company benefits.