Data Product Owner - Household Name - London or Manchester 2 days a week
We have partnered with a household name in the digital consumer space, specialising in the financial services industry. They are just in the process of finishing a massive data migration from legacy in house data platforms to Google Cloud Platform.
They are now looking for an experienced data product owner to leverage this newly migrated data.
- Working alongside 2 other product owners, a team of engineers and a team of data scientists
- Delivering real time data
- Leading daily stand up for the engineering team
- Configuring ways to make sales data more consistent, relevant, and manageable
- Managing the data from a recent acquisition, determining how best to utilise it
- Analyzing 3rd party data and providing feedback on its use/importance
- 2 years' experience in a product owner/product manager role within a common data environment. One that is centralized, providing access to multiple internal stakeholders
- An understanding of the importance of data security, reliability, and scalability
- Any experience with financial services or other highly regulated industries would be a bonus
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience working in an agile environment
£55k-£65k base salary