DATA PLATFORM ENGINEER
London Office x2/3 days a month
Xcede are delighted to partner with one of Europe's most exciting HealthTech firms. The organisation is utilising a blend of modern AI expertise & domain specialisation in an effort to improve the industry from an operational perspective, while also making huge inroads on the journey to preventative rather than reactive medicine.
The automated, intelligence-led features of the company's product are their differentiator, and as a result, their Data unit is realistically their most impactful team.
They're currently growing organically based on demand from their customers, leading to the current search for a Data Platform Engineer.
- Create Data Pipelines for ingestion and delivery while continuing to maintain them, too.
- Ensure a consistent and optimised Data Platform at the company (with a key focus on scalability and ongoing performance).
- Work with and store a variety of structured and highly unstructured sources of data.
- Look after and administer the company's CI/CD environment, Github repositories and VPC.
- Advise on all Data Architecture and Data Warehousing measures.
- Ideally a BSc/ MSc / PhD degree in Computer Science or STEM subject
- Strong Google Cloud Platform / GCP experience (BigQuery, GCS, Datastream, Dataflow, etc.)
- Strong Python coding skills
- Experience with modern development methods and tooling:
- containers (e.g., Docker)
- container orchestration (Kubernetes / K8s / Google Kubernetes Engine / GKE)
- CI/CD tools
- Version control (Git, Github, Gitlab)
- Orchestration / DAGs tools (e.g., Argo, Airflow, Kubeflow)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, etc.)
- Knowledge of streaming tools (Pub/sub, Kafka, etc.) hugely beneficial
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to niall.wharton@@xcede.com or click the Apply Link.