A multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with global headquarters in London are seeking a Data Modeler to join their team on a 3-6 month contract basis.
The role is Outside IR35 and will consist of fully remote work with their office based in West London.
- 5+ years and practical experience with engineering and building data model solutions using ERWIN.
- Assess and define data modelling strategy (data categorization, relationships, fact and multi-dimensional modelling, MDM, etc.)
- Design data models to meet business requirements, and document technical mapping
- Test the models with different scenarios, optimize the model for performance and future use cases
- Design incremental plans to move from the current to the target state
- Engage and partner with Business, Technical stakeholders to understand the overall data flows, architecture, data lifecycle, and data engineering.
- To interpret and make use of the source applications' data architecture/dictionary
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases will be good.
Additional experience with the following; Experience of SAP ERP, Azure Data Factory and Databricks will be desirable but not required.
Please apply if you're based in the UK as we'll be only accepting applicants within the UK.