DATA MODELER 12-MONTH CONTRACT FOR GLOBAL ENERGY COMPANY!!!
Want a new contract with extensions?
Want to test your tech skills for a multinational company?
Are you seeking more responsibility in your next role?
Then this is the opportunity for you.
Our client is a major energy company, seeking a Data Modeler with Oil and Gas Experience.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- 6+ years of hands-on ER & dimensional modelling and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) required.- MANDATORY
- Experience in implementing enterprise data models and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models- MANDATORY
- Experience in implementing ETL strategies, data warehouse and data Lake projects- MANDATORY
- Experience in RDBMS,PL/SQL and AWS data analytics technologies
- Experience in implementing ETL and data ingestion
- Knowledge in design standards and best practices for data modelling
- Experience in data warehouse and data lake projects
- Experience in team management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience working in Oil & Gas domain and application set - MANDATORY
- Azure Certified with broad experience in working with Azure IAAS and other native products
- Experience of DevOps and designing infrastructure and automated systems to support distributed architecture
- Experience working with Python & Linux
- In depth knowledge of project life-cycle experience and a wide range of project management activities in a business context
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
If this sounds like you, apply asap!