City of London, London
Up to £12.00 per hour
4 months ago
A highly accredited Global Ecommerce company are currently looking to strengthen their team in London. This global outfit is looking for a Data Entry Engineer to support their Data Science team for a 3-month contract with a high possibility of extension.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Entry Engineer with Maths experience near the start of their career, to gain valuable commercial experience within a global brand. You'll work within a team paying high attention to detail ensuring the accuracy of price changes as well as analysing competitor activity across main markets.
- Data entry (excel) and maintenance of the sales calendar
- Support CRM team with marketing communications to ensure sales calendar is accurate
- Stakeholder management articulating key actions for the project meetings & PowerPoint presentations
Key Skills and Experience
- High attention to detail / Quality assurance
- Extensive research / Analysis / Data entry experience using Excel
- Degree level education expressing mathematical knowledge
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal as well as being able to present PowerPoint presentation to stakeholders / management.
They are looking for someone to start in the next 2/3 weeks.
If this role sounds of interest and want to hear more, please submit your application along with an up to date CV and I'll get back to you asap if suitable.