5 months ago
3 month initial
Key Skills: Marketing, CRM, Data entry, Excel
A highly accredited Global E-commerce company are currently looking to strengthen their team in London. This global outfit is looking for a Graduate Data Entry Analyst with a numerical background (maths/stats/science) to support their Data Science team for a 3 month contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing Data Science team, the last person who took this role is now a full time analyst learning to become a data scientist
The Graduate Data Entry Analyst will have commercial experience working within a team paying high attention to detail ensuring the accuracy of pricing changes as well as analysing competitor activity across the company's main markets.
- Data entry (excel) and maintenance of the sales calendar
- Support CRM team with marketing communications to ensure sales calendar is accurate
- Stakeholder management articulating key actions for the project (meetings & PowerPoint presentations.
Key Skills and Experience
- High attention to detail / Quality assurance
- Extensive research / Analysis / Data entry experience using Excel
- Degree level education expressing mathematical knowledge
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal as well as being able to present PowerPoint presentation to stakeholders / management
This role has an immediate start