Xcede's Data Engineering team are working within one of the UK's most forward thinking and innovative consultancies (working across Fintech, Energy, Telco & Media) who are looking to build out their Data Engineering Capability by bringing onboard a Data Engineering Manager to grow and develop their Data Engineering remit.
Your role would be to sit within the advanced data and sciences team to work alongside an already established team of Data Scientists to build out solutions and architectures from initial whiteboarding and briefing with clients to launch the solution. Handling the entire process from end to end.
- Working alongside a team of innovative and passionate Data Sciences to build out cutting edge Data Pipelines and ETL Processes.
- Designing, building and implementing beautiful data architectures and solutions.
- Working with senior stakeholders and clients to explain the importance of Data Engineering in a clear and concise way.
- Good commercial experience with Relational Databases (SQL Server, PostGres, Oracle).
- Ideally, exposure to NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra).
- Strong commercial experience with one of the following programming languages (Python, Scala, Java).
- Good commercial experience with one (or more) of the following Cloud Technologies (AWS - Amazon Web Services, GCP - Google Cloud Platform, Azure).
- Ideally, some exposure to real-time streaming solutions (Spark Streaming, Kafka, Beam, Storm).
If you are interested in this or other Data Engineering roles, please contact Ross Wiltshire on Ross.Wiltshire@xcede.co.uk - +44 (0)2033019903. Unfortunately, this role doesn't offer sponsorship.