Data Engineering Lead
London, UK (Hybrid)
Up to £85,000 Salary + Benefits
Very successful e-commerce data-driven company are building out their Data team and hiring for a Data Engineering Lead/ Manager to come in and spearhead the function! You will not only be responsible for the technical roadmap of the team but also building and developing a team of passionate Data Engineers! Your responsibilities as a Data Engineering Lead will include but not be limited to:
- Taking ownership of both the design and implementation of data platforms and pipelines across the business.
- Help guide more junior engineers with their personal development through mentorship and personal development.
- Enabling and supporting additional functions within the data team to help deliver data products.
- Implement and maintain Data Governance and Data Quality standard across the business.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Data Engineering Lead will have the following:
- Proven commercial experience as a Senior/ Lead level Data Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in STEM subject.
- Proficient with Python/ SQL
- Experience with building pipelines and data infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Experience with Snowflake
- ETL/ ELT
- Experience mentoring (ideally managing) more junior Data Engineers.
- Competitive Salary
- Personal Development Budget
- Flexible Working
- Wider additional benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Link