£500 - £600 per day
7 months ago
This is based in central London and is paying around £550/day (negotiable) and is likely to extend beyond 3 months
As a Data Engineer you will work on the development of data pipelines building out the infrastructure that will allow the client to ingest and pull data from their 3rd party vendors. As a data engineer you will focus on implementation with automation in mind, delivering scalable solutions that perform and deliver business value irrespective of data size
This is an opportunity to work as a Data Engineer for an extremely well backed start-up with a talented team that is going to take over its market!
They need someone who can:
- Set up scalable data pipelines for ingestion, processing and democratisation
- Develop scalable ETL workflows
- Define and implement modelling of raw data into the data warehouse
Skills and tech stack
- AWS experience is essential
- Infrastructure Terraform
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience building data pipelines for data ingestion is essential
If this is of interest please get in touch!!