We are looking for a talented Data Engineer and help our client who is one of the Major banks within South Africa revolutionize their data management strategy! As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the data pipelines that power our client's data-driven decision making.
In this role, you will work closely with a talented team of engineers and data scientists to design and implement data pipelines using AWS Cloud, Python, and SQL. You will be an expert in these technologies and have experience working with large data sets in a distributed computing environment.
Based in Cape Town or Johannesburg, you will be working with a global leader in the banking industry, helping them to leverage the power of their data to drive business growth and improve customer experiences.
- Design and implement data pipelines using AWS Cloud, Python, and SQL
- Optimize data pipeline performance and scalability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data needs and requirements
- Ensure data quality and accuracy through testing and validation
- Strong experience with AWS Cloud, Python and SQL
- 2 years' experience working with distributed computing systems and large data sets
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- BSc or Bcom Degree is a must have.
- 2 years Experience in the Financial Services industry is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and make a real impact in the financial services industry. If you're an experienced Data Engineer with a passion for working with data, please apply today!