Type - Software Developer (Data Focused) - (Permanent)
Salary- Up to £50,000
Location - Hybrid - 1 / 2 days a week at the London office.
Data Engineer - UK - Python - PySpark - SQL - AWS - ETL - CI/CD - Data Management - Data Modelling - Data Warehousing
Xcede are pleased to have partnered with an award-winning digital content agency and media network! A truly impressive brand - this company boasts some of the biggest names in the media industry as clients, generating content for more than 500 global social accounts, totalling 6 billion monthly organic views. They additionally have their own digital broadcasting network on track to reach 1bn viewers across 30 brands via on demand video services. Excitingly, they are seeking a data focused software developer to join early in their product roadmap - contributing to the development of their data infrastructure, particularly the integrating the backend of their payments application with the wider data pipeline. There is additional greenfield opportunity to work with insight analysts, data engineers and data scientists to aid in building a modular, scalable platform that will support traditional insights as well as their new machine learning service. Adding further value to the role - this company are particularly focused on the learning and development of their employees and are highly malleable about the skill sets they will hire - provided you have a solid foundation of the basics.
Required Skills (at least 2 of the following):
- Python (2+ years exp).
- SQL (MySQL / Postgres / Redshift / BigQuery)
- Experience developing and implementing web apps
- CI/CD experience.
- Experience in writing testable code - Unit/Integration/End-to-end testing
- Integrating 3rd party sources using APIs.
(Experience with React or Angular, BI tools, DBT and Django are preferable but not required)
- Developing tools, products and automating processes, primarily using Python, but also with a view to developing full stack solutions
- Assisting in creation of infrastructure that can service real-time analytics and support machine learning services.
- Collaborating with data analysts, scientists and front-end visualisation teams to identify where value can be maximised in data modelling.
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the end of 14th May 2022 @12:00 to be considered.
*Unfortunately, sponsorship is not provided for this position*