£500 - £550 per day + negotiable
4 months ago
This role is paying around £550/day and it is negotiable. It will be independently assessed whether it falls inside or outside IR35 when the legislation comes in.
As this company looks to expand and increase its market share across the country they are looking to get much better control and understanding of their data. For this they are looking for a Data Engineer with GCP experience to help them with a migration over to GCP and away from an excel based data environment
This is the chance to work for one of the fastest growing FinTech's in the country, with huge targets over the next few years and want to put themselves on the global map!
Skills and experience needed
- Python programming skills
- GCP experience is essential
- Experience in cloud infrastructure (Google Platform, Databricks, Data Lake) and containerisation (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience working in high transactional environments
- Understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of client data
If this is of interest please get in touch!