£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
(our client are actively interviewing and offering employment remotely)
Xcede's Data Science & Data Engineering recruitment team are working with one of the most exciting "Tech for Good" companies in London right now. This multi-award winning organisation have been backed a by well-known Accelerator programme and are now looking for a crucial hire in their technical roadmap.
My client is using a mixture of unstructured data & deep learning methodologies to help save the environment. If you'd like to make a genuine impact with your intellect and skillset, I couldn't recommend another more worthwhile project.
As a Data Engineer, you will work on the cloud infrastructure of the organisation (helping to build it out from scratch - no legacy code to be dealing with here!), creating data pipelines for the multiple data points per second that they are collecting from a variety of unstructured data sources.
- A number of years of commercial experience working on commercial Data Engineering solutions.
- Proficiency in Python
- Significant Cloud technology experience, ideally Azure (the company's chosen platform).
- Ideally some experience productionising / deploying machine learning models.
- Mentoring / managing experience of more junior engineers.
- BSc /MSc Engineering in Computer Science / Engineering or similar would be great, but not essential.
- Spark experience
- Ideally some sort of streaming experience (Spark streaming, etc.)
- Circa £50,000 - £80,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Unlimited holiday (4 weeks minimum expected + bank holidays)
- Circa 2 days work from home available for those who would like it (role based in London)
- Flexible hours
- Equity available
If you are interested in this or other Data Engineer opportunities please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist & Data Engineering positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/