£70000 - £95000 per annum
2 months ago
This is a growth role into their Data Engineering team and a fantastic opportunity to join a smaller, but stable, business to drive impact and rapidly develop your career.
Competitive salary on offer, additionally there is flexibility available around remote working.
- Proven commercial Data Engineering work
- Strong Python skills and demonstrable experience building data pipelines to work at scale
- Direct experience with cloud services, ideally AWS
- BSc/MSc or above in a quantitative field, ideally within Computer Science
- Good spoken English (German is a bonus)
If you're interested please don't hesitate to apply and get in touch with Calum Ross at email@example.com